Saturday, February 27, 2010

My Girls.

"As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another."
Proverbs 27:17
God has blessed me so much. Sometimes I take for granted some of the amazing ways he has answered my prayers in the past. One clear answer to prayer happened last year and it came in such a beautiful form!

Friendship. It is so vital! I started going to one of the church college groups at OSU last year, and for some time I was going by myself! I prayed and prayed about finding a way to plug myself into the group because I knew it was where I was supposed to be. Where God wanted me.

God didn't have me wait on this one. Sometimes you can pray and pray and it isn't the time to see your prayer fulfilled. This time God was faithful almost instantly. By such a random chance I got plugged into the most amazing small group and I have been seeing fruit from that answered prayer ever since. God was absolutely faithful and I can praise him everytime I see my beautiful friends.

Today I was at work and Eva came in to see me. It's just so funny to me that we've gotten so close that we can talk for two hours and not even notice the time go by (even though I'm at work... :) haha). I love that God has blessed me with such a strong group of girls to grow with. We talk about everything! God, boys, school, friends, money, the future... you name it. We have SO much fun too! We're always laughing.

After about 3 days if I haven't seen one of these girls, something is wrong! We're always together! We love each other and I am so blessed by our friendship. They're my girls! Tera, Julia, Alisha, Anna, and Eva.

-- In what beautiful ways has God answered your prayers? --

~ Sunny Days~

Tera: " This one is too scandelous for facebook... "

2 comments:

  1. Alexis--This was so great to come home to! It was so good to hang out with you this fine day! The Lord has totally brought us closer and I'm so thankful! ♥ you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just about cried when I read this. I love you so much girl! You mean the world to me and I cannot imagine life without you. Keep up the blogs! I love reading them...I am going to get mine going too :)

    ReplyDelete