Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Newbie.

So I'm pretty new to this whole blog thing, but I thought since I enjoy reading a few here and there I might also enjoy writing some! So maybe in this first post I will just tell you a little about myself! :)

  • I am a student at Oregon State University and I am studying Merchandising Management!

  • I'm from St.Helens... no not the mountain! But it's almost as exciting....


  • I love to learn but I absolutely hate studying (hence why although I have a midterm tomorrow I am doing this... )


  • I LOVE the color purple :)


  • I was born in North Dakota and have lived in Washington, Idaho, and now have made my home in beautiful Oregon!


  • I love to serve the Lord and pursue a deeper relationship with Him!

  • I recently (like this last week) took up jogging even though I am SO not athletic! Wish me luck! ;)

  • I may seem reserved when you first meet me, but don't let that fool you... I have an adventurous side too!

  • In the past I've enjoyed playing violin and tennis.. now I'm blogging and jogging :) I guess you could say I'm always looking for my niche... I'll let you know when I find it.

  • My friends and family mean everything to me, and I love to keep myself busy spending time with them!

Well... I think that's me in a nutshell. I'm sure this blog will often consist of my thoughts on what God is doing in my life, and what he is teaching me. I will try to think of some fun, creative things to blog about in the future... if you have any fun suggestions, please let me know!!



2 comments:

  1. Alexis! This post is AMAZING! you are definitely a natural :) I look forward to following you on your adventures through life. Also, I liked how you rhymed blogging and jogging ☺ I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Eva! That really blessed me :) I'm glad we are blogging buddies!

    ReplyDelete