Friday, July 22, 2011

Join Me!

Hello friends! It's been so long! I'm gonna keep this short and sweet though. I've recently been led to start a new prayer habit and I am looooooving it. It's only been about a week or so but I've been committing to daily praying for the nations by following the Wycliffe Prayer Blog. It has been AWESOME. So I decided to exhort anyone who is led to join me!

Today I met with a couple of girlfriends to talk about prayer and, of course, to pray! We discussed some common challenges that people have with prayer. Some problems were about how we don't know how to pray or what to pray for and that we are often praying for our will because that comes easiest to us. I think we can solve some of these problems by standing with the Lord in interceding for His will for His kingdom!

So let's do it! You don't have to use the same prayer blog as I do, or even use any guide at all, but please join me in lifting up our missionaries and the millions of itching ears around the world that have yet to hear of the glory of God!

No comments:

Post a Comment